Coastal Physiotherapy, located in Maroochydore in the heart of the Sunshine Coast now offers Fit 4 Running programs. Paul Marshall, our Principal Physiotherapist, has more than two decades of long distance running experience. He has utilised his expertise to develop Fit 4 Running, suitable for both experienced and beginner runners.
Is this you?
- Would you like to enter a running event or triathlon, but feel you wouldn’t be able to finish?
- Have you hit a barrier in your running training?
- Do you struggle to run due to a niggling injury or painful area?
Then Fit 4 Running is for you! Did you know that up to 70% of runners sustain overuse injuries in any 12 month period. Fit 4 Running is a combination of assessments tailored to your needs by an experienced Physiotherapist to help you overcome your barriers to injury free and enjoyable running.
Fit 4 Running includes:
- Biomechanical assessment: assess joint movement, muscle strength, co-ordination, balance and the flexibility needed for an efficient running style
- Treatment: improve your assessed areas of tightness or weakness
- Running technique assessment: analysis of your running style, and drills for correction of technique
DOWNLOAD FIT FOR RUNNING INFORMATION HERE
- Biomechanical assessment
- Running technique assessment
- Home program to address areas of concern
Fit 4 Running Cost: $150 (Health fund rebates applicable)
Fit 4 Running bookings must be made via reception on 5443 6634. Please do not use our online booking as these assessments require extra time which is not allocated in the online system
Training Programs: To read more about the individualised training programs we are able to offer please click here
Video Physio Paul Marshall at 2013 Port MacQuarie Ironman.