Coastal Physiotherapy wishes to offer reassurance to patients that we are doing everything possible to maintain the health and well-being of those visiting the clinic:
• We request that patients attend unaccompanied, unless with a caregiver, and that you do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. You may be required to wait for your appointment outside the clinic if safe social distancing cannot be maintained in the waiting room.
• As per our normal protocol, our therapists are washing their hands between each appointment and more regularly if they feel warranted
• We offer hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser for patient use. It is our requirement that you sanitise your hands upon arrival and before leaving the clinic.
• All hard contact surfaces in treatment rooms are cleaned between each patient and the other clinic areas are cleaned regularly through the day
• All our staff have completed the Federal Government’s COVID-19 infection control training module
The ongoing uncertainty is a challenge for everyone. We hope that should you require physiotherapy or remedial massage, we can provide you with the understanding that we are endeavoring to maintain a safe and clean environment for your visit.